Monday, May 5, 2008

Wacky Hair Day, Birthdays, Weekends.....


So today was wacky hair day at school. Jackson decided this is what he wanted to do. His teacher said his hair was definitely the wackiest! My sister came over today and saw the pictures and was a little worried about what was happening at my house. She thought we bleached Jackson's hair.

Last week we went to dinner for Kory and Tatyana's birthdays. They chose a restaurant called Tuscarora Mills and it was really good. We all had a lot of fun.


















































Okay remember when weekends use to be so relaxing! What happened to those relaxing days....oh ya we had kids.
We went to a very fun Cinco de Mayo party at our friends Jonathan and Julie Linton's house Friday night. Great food Julie! Thanx! Forgot my camera or I would have taken some pictures...
FYI Jonathan is an amazing artist if you want to check out his work click here.... http://jonathanlinton.com/portrait.shtml
In between the three baseball games Sat. I finally finished mulching the yard...hurray! Man that is a lot of work. We ordered it and they dumped it in our driveway (of course in the wrong place) so we have this enormous pile of mulch blocking our walkway. When I got to the bottom I wanted to start crying I was so happy. That is a lot of dang work!
I was sore in very strange places on Sunday. Anyway I was thinking all weekend what it might be like to sleep in.....to go shopping.....get a pedicure.....oh well I am sure when my kids are big and I do have my weekends back I will miss the craziness.


3 comments:

ej said...

Love the hair and the school spirit! Happy Birthday Tatyana~ Where is the place you ate at? Never heard of it before. And a pedicure sounds great to me...I say we don't wait... :)

Jayne said...

Jackson's picture cracks me up.

Shawni said...

I love crazy hair day. Love it. So do my kids. But we've never had a great hairdo like Jackson's! Happy birthday to Kory too! I wish she had a blog so I could keep up with those guys. You need to talk her into doing one.

I can't believe you can keep up with all those baseball games and sporting things that come with boys. I'm impressed.