Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Woo Hoo it's officially summer! Summer makes me really happy.
Okay so my kids aren't out of school for 3 more weeks. The pools are open and that makes for a happy Jessie.
So we had Sienna's birthday barbeque Sunday. All day she went around the house singing it's my party! It doesn't do it justice to read that though her voice was so funny...it's myyyy pardy....
I love how at this age they are just as excited to get something that cost 1.00 or something that cost 100.00....it doesn't last long so I am enjoying it. She loved opening her presents.
She got one of these cars (just like the one I got rid of when we moved..yep had to go and buy another one) she loves it though.


She had a ball jumping on the trampoline with her cousins and brothers. Her sweet cousins Paige and Jordan take such good care of her.



So then on Monday Conwey wanted to take the kids to Kings Dominion. For those of you not from around here it's a huge amusement park.
I really didn't want to go but he persuaded me and kept telling me Sienna would love it.
Well he was right (and you know I hate to admit that!)
She had a ball. All the kids did. Hunter and Cooper got to go off with cousins that were there too and do all the big roller coasters that I would have a heart attack watching them go on.
So sweet Jackson was such a good sport and went on all the little rides with Sienna. Notice his face in all the pictures. Poor thing looks so bored. Don't worry we took him on a lot of big rides too. They also have a huge water park there. It was fun. You really need 2 or 3 days to do everything.




























































Sienna couldn't believe she got to see Dora......she is a huge fan.












She thought the girl from Rugrats was cool too....



















We got Cooper back from his cousins and he loved helping Sienna too....
Although a bit embarrassed to be going on such little rides.
Mom please don't post this on your blog he says.....sorry Coop gotta do it. It's cute right. I will want to remember one day.


































I have a feeling these three are gonna big big trouble when they are teenagers...I can see it now.














4 comments:

Love Notes said...

So Fun! What a great weekend. I can't believe she is 2. She is such a complete doll. When the weather stays warmer, let's meet at the pool sometime soon.

Jayne said...

sounds like fun. i remember taking ceily and eddie around that age and they loved it. it's fun to watch them having so much fun. good for the boys. they are good brothers. miss you guys.

Hannah said...

Love the three in the jeep and love cooper with sienna. I'm glad you posted it!

sincerely margie mei said...

I LOVE SUMMER!! I wished you lived closer so we could hang out at the pool. What a fun day! I can't believe it was your husbands idea to go to the amusement park. I have to drag Sam kicking and screaming and then he is rude ALL day.