Sunday, May 18, 2008

Can't Sleep......

Okay for about a week now I have been waking up at 4:00 in the morning. It's driving me nuts.
The first few nights I laid in bed trying to get back to sleep then I started getting up and wandering my house. Going downstairs, then back up...probably reading all your blogs....putting stuff in all my shopping baskets that I will never actually order......
One thing I will say though is I love how quiet my house is at that time. I also love looking out my bathroom window to this view and sunrise.....


I was telling a girlfriend at the gym about this....funny enough she said she was having the same problem. Hey I thought exercise was suppose to help you sleep!
Too much on my brain I guess. My problem is I go back to bed about 5:30...fall alseep at 6:00 and then have to get up at 6:30 to get the kids off to school.
Well even though I do love the quite and the sunrises I hope this doesn't keep happening! I love my sleep way too much!

3 comments:

Jayne said...

That's too funny. The exact thing happens to me. I too go "shopping" and then never return to purchase my basketfull. I too enjoy the quiet, peacfull time alone. I too lay back down and finally sleep, to be woken up at 6:15, never to return to bed until late that evening. And! You flat iron your hair? Why?

Paula said...

Oh Jessie. That is rough. We all need our sleep...especially Moms. I hope you get "over it" soon!

ej said...

What's up with this? 4am? You must have caught the bug from Kennedy...well, even she isn't that bad. At least you are being constructive, right? You can always try Unisom...