Friday, May 23, 2008

Sienna is TWO!

I know I say this with each birthday but seriously where does the time go?
I can't believe Sienna is two years old.

I swear it was just yesterday that she came to our family........




Then all of a sudden she turned ONE!

Now she is Two.....it makes me so sad. Even though two is my absolute favorite age.

Our day started today going to the gym.....I know some of you are thinking that's selfish of Jessie to go to the gym on Sienna's birthday, but you don't understand how much Sienna loves it. She has all her little friends. Today she wanted to bring suckers for everyone there. They sang her Happy Birthday and even had presents for her. It was really sweet.



So then with a quick change of her clothes (because she wanted to wear a dress in the morning)
we were off to the park. Sienna requested to go to the park for cupcakes with her friends Samantha, Ava, Sofie, Brooke, and Craig. So that's what we did. She had so much fun.
She wouldn't get off the swings!



So we got her to come off the swings for some cupcakes.....



When I was putting her down for her nap I asked her if she was having a fun birthday. She sleepily nodded yes and then said..I wove you mom. She melts my heart I tell you....

So we are having her family party with all her cousins, aunts, uncles, and Conwey's parents on Sunday. So stay tuned.

Happy Birthday Sienna Maureen Casillas!

7 comments:

Hannah said...

I love that picture on the slide. Her pigtails look adorable! What a fun day, and you even got an "I love you" out of it. Isn't motherhood so rewarding??

It's also nice to hear someone say that "two" is their favorite age. They really are dear at that age.

Nichole Barney said...

She is a darn cute 2 year old. I was just thinking how sad it is to not have a little 2 or 3 year old around. They make it so fun and they grow to fast. Enjoy every second of her! My baby is 5 and it is really sad that he has grown so fast.

sincerely margie mei said...

Happy Birthday Sienna!! Time sure does fly by, it seems like yesterday my girls were two. Enjoy every minute with her. Teenagers are fun but, it is not the same as having a two year old around. I love the toddler age they are so funny and can say the funniest things.

Shawni said...

Sounds like such a fun birthday! I love the pictures. I LOVE the braids a few posts ago too. I get so darn excited the first time I can put my girls' hair in braids. I know it's silly, but I love it too.

Jayne said...

wow! she's already two. she's so cute jessie. 2 and 3 are fun ages. it's the 11 and 12 year olds that get you...actually, i'm enjoying ceily's preteen years. we have a lot to talk about. like who's in people this week and what jonas brother is cuter! happy birthday sienna. wish we could be there. i'm just glad i can go an buy and cute girl outfit!

ej said...

Happy Birthday Sienna! I love all of the pictures, I should have guessed Sienna came out so darn cute! I am glad she had such a fun day!

Paula said...

What a sweetheart she is! I love the black and white picture of her on the swing. Precious. Happy Birthday Sienna!