Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hunter and Guitar

So Hunter started taking Guitar this year at school. He has gotten pretty good.
He had his guitar concert the other night. They played 3 songs. Then they were done. It was the shortest concert I have ever been to. Kind of nice.
He is really growing up. I love hanging out with him now. It makes me sad though that my first baby is so big now...he is already taller than me. I know...I know... that isn't hard to do.
This is Hunter and his friend Tyler after the concert. Love this kid!



3 comments:

sincerely margie mei said...

I think that is so cool! I want to play the gutair. I wish our school offered that as an elective. Our Jr. high and High school people are obsessed with the band. Yes, I said the band they went to the Macys day parade and everything. Band used to be uncool, Wow!!
Things have changed.

Paula said...

Hunter sure is growing up quickly. I think the guitar is a great instrument to learn. Way to go Hunter!

ej said...

You have your very own guitar hero :) Is there anything your boys aren't good at?...seriously! You've done well.