Monday, June 2, 2008

Talks and Pools.....

So I looked out on the deck the other day and Jackson and Sienna were have a very serious talk about something....notice Sienna's hand. They had set up the beach chairs and hung out for quite a while out there talking.

I looked out this morning and here they were again having another talk .....



Sienna is crazy for the Pool. She found the boys swim team fins and we couldn't get them off her. She kept walking around the house tripping the whole time but wouldn't take them off.

And today we went to one of our neighborhood pools while the boys were at school and Sienna had so much fun.
It was nice just going with her before I have all the others out of school. I am so enjoying my last few weeks before my days get so crazy with swim team and brothers!


5 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

My daughter Kiley and I are just dying how adorable she looks in that bikini. She is so cute!

Shawni said...

Oh my gosh she is so darn cute. And could that little discussion on the deck be any more priceless? I love it.

Macy said...

She is so cute, Jessie. I love the braids. I also love how cute your big boys are with her. It seems like babies are so good for older siblings.

ej said...

Oh I love how they are having such a serious discussion- this is why we have more than one child, for moments like these!

Melissa allred said...

How cute are they just chatting up a storm! I am so glad you took pictures! I cant believe that Sienna is two! I remember when you were at my house and she was practically new! I really enjoyed seeing those pictures of your mom you posted for mothers day. It was fun to see her when she was so young. The one on the floor with you looks just like Becca. Thanks for sharing that!