Monday, April 21, 2008

Sienna on the computer


So do I do too many posts with Sienna? I just have so much time with her while the boys are at school. Today I walked around the corner and found her typing away on the computer. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing. Is this telling me I may spend a little too much time on the computer? She talks (and talks and talks) like this pretty much from the moment she wakes up to the moment she falls asleep......did she get that from me too????
Sorry it's so dark. You might want to pause the music on the right......



.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Jessie, she is sooo cute. You could post on her all day long.

ej said...

I agree with Rachael, never enough Sienna stories, pics. This is so funny how she is all tappity tapping on the keyboard etc. Love it.

sincerely margie mei said...

SIENNA IS SO CUTE! Her little voice is so cute and I love her little ponytail.