Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trader Joes

So for those of you who talk to me a lot you all know how much I love Trader Joes.
It is my favorite store ever. I wouldn't ever have to go to the regular grocery store except for Diet Coke.
For those of you who have one by you but haven't ever gone, you don't know what your missing!
Seriously! It is better than Whole Foods by far and cheaper.
You can get the BEST organic food there and the prices are so great.
They are so nice and they are always cooking something in the store for you to try. I always tell them that is the smartest move they could make because I always buy what they are sampling.
Today my girlfriend and I headed over right after we were at the gym and when I was driving home I just couldn't stop thinking about how much I love Trader Joes! So what better than to blog about it!

Sienna saying goodbye to her friends after a shopping with them at the store.....

So if you have a Trader Joe's by you please GO! You will love it. (no they aren't paying me...)

1 comment:

ej said...

Whenever I see a Trader Joes I think of you :) but okay I have a confession. I haven't been back after my first embarrassing trip when Kohen tipped the cart over...but they have them ALL over here so I hearby promise I will go as soon as Nathan gets back in town (so I can go by myself). There is some cilantro dressing from there that I am craving....