Thursday, June 26, 2008

Toes and Time out!

So I got proof yesterday of my kids in time out at the pool....here is Cooper in a time out by the life guard...I just let the lifeguards deal with them...is that bad?

And no that isn't the swim suit he chooses to wear..they had just got done with swim team practice.



Sienna and the girls were walking around the pool on their hands like this forvever...I thought it was cute so I grabbed my camera.

On the way home we couldn't believe the sky so we tried to take a picture but it doesn't do it justice!

Then last night Sienna and I had a little girl time.
She always makes comments that she paints her toes pink and I paint mine Black.... they aren't really black just really dark. So she wanted me to paint mine pink like hers so we did....she loved it. I love that she loved it! So fun doing girl stuff!



5 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Looks like we are all doing the same thing for entertainment. It is so nice to not have a hard core schedule! Are you guys going to Utah at all?

Paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula said...

I am all about getting help with discipline where ever you can. It takes a village right? Let the lifeguard help out at the pool. Just don't let him go to crazy! I love the bubblegum pink toes.

Shawni said...

I love the toenails. I love the swim team/meet pictures too. Looks like we're doing the same stuff. I love summer, although where in the heck is it going? How is it July tomorrow!!??

ej said...

I love the picture of the sky, that was awesome! And how cute, you girls with your pink toesies :) And the lifeguard, isn't that part of their job description? lol