Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer..Summer..Summer

We love summer! Can I tell you how nice it is to sleep in! (even if it is only 1 extra hour)

Sienna has made a group of friends that she loves. The second Sienna walks into the pool they all coming running over and go off playing. (Did I mention how nice that is for me?)
Yes... they are a little bit older than her...what can I say she is mature for her age.



They make forts and have picnics! Sienna is in Heaven!

Then there are her brothers....they are really trying to teach her how to swim......

And boy does she love them!

Tomorrow we have our first "A" meet. It is the top three swimmers in each stroke.
Jackson made his first "A" meet and is swimming Free, Breast, and doing the Relay.
He is so excited. He has been tagging along for years with his brothers...now he is getting his turn. I will let you know how he does......

Today at practice they do what is called "the whirlpool" it is in the intermediate pool and they all get going really fast around in a circle and then stop and float and the water floats them around. They love it.

Some cheering trying to get them pumped up for tomorrow's meet.



Wish Us Luck!

2 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Did you guys just get out of school? It is so nice to not have to be anywhere if you dont want to. I love summer for that!

Paula said...

Jessie, I just got caught up on your last few posts. It sounds like summer is in full swing for you all. Baseball and swimming. I love it. The pictures are really good too. Enjoy!