Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sienna


My sister likes to dress my kids up...
she put her clothes on Sienna...she looked like ET
Asleep in her high chair

She loves to take a tub....

Kisses........
All I could do was grab the camera so I didn't get mad.....


Sienna makes me laugh everyday. I am so grateful for her. She brings so much to our family.
My sister Rachel says she is my BFF (Sienna) she really is.
I love this age and this time I get to have with her. I don't want her to grow up!
The other day I went in her room and she had decided to line all her animals/dolls up...I thought it was funny.....she is just a really fun little personality.
She loves her dad and her brothers. She has a special bond with Cooper. He is very very sweet and patient with her. Sometimes she will only go to him.
She also loves her Aunt Rachel. She cries every time Rachel has to leave....I mean she really cries. It is sad. Rachel has a special relationship with all of my kids. I am also grateful for her.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Jessie,

Great pictures of your family. I'm glad Jackson is doing well after his traumatic fishing expedition.

I would have been sweating bullets trying to get a fish hook out of his neck with Conwey watching my every move. It sounds like it was good he was there, but it can be intimidating to do things while the parent is in the room. I'll remember never to lose the hook underneath the skin. Seems like a bad idea.

Rachael said...

Such beautiful pix!!! And you had to go and one up the rest of us and add music! That's really cool. And...I can't believe that you have a teenager!

Macy said...

Jessie,

Sienna is so beautiful! The more I kids I have the more I don't want them to grow up either. What a sweet post.

Camillehh said...

Hello!?????
You'll never guess who this is... I was trying to find an address for you (I'm so on the ball this year -- it's not even December and I'm addressing my Christmas cards!! Still may not make it from house to post office before Christmas, but...) Anyway, found your blog and got semi-caught-up on your lives. Yay! Congrats on your beautiful little girl! She is a doll. Didn't know you are friends with Fishers... So funny (as in coincidental; although I do think Rachael's blog is "ha ha" funny and love to check it out from time to time! We knew them in Reston.)
Just wanted to say hi and let you know that I kind of found you... but still have no address. E-mail me at samcamilleca@comcast.net, please! Thanks. Love to all.
Camille Hoppe