Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cooper's 10th Birthday- August 1, 2007







Cooper wanted a sleepover party for his Birthday......what was I thinking when I said yes?
He had about 12 boys over for his party. Pizza, football, movies....well the pizza and football went over well. When it came time to calm down and watch a movie at 11:00 pm well lets just say it didn't go to well....they didn't go to sleep all night long. I think I went down 20 times to turn off the lights and quiet them down.....the second I walked upstairs the lights went on and the games began. The basement looked like a tornado had hit.
Morning couldn't come soon enough!
When their parents got there in the morning we couldn't get some of them to wake up...
I guess that is the fun of a sleep over though. I just didn't realize it would take me three days to recover!

No comments: