Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hunter is a TEENAGER!! September 12th, 2007

Hunter's 13th Birthday Party


Hunter turned 13! Do I really have a child this old? He is now getting taller than me.
(I know....that isn't hard to do...)
So Hunter wants to have a sleep over. Did I forget the lack of sleep I got with Cooper's?
I guess I think well they are older....I don't care if they stay up all night.
So I think this is the last sleep over we will have for a while. (I know I said that with Cooper but this time I really mean it)
You know it wouldn't be so bad if they just stayed in the basement and watched movies or played games but no they were running all around the house all night long.
They woke up Sienna, they were going out on the trampoline at 4:00 AM...I am sure my neighbors loved that one. Two of them kept running around going doorbell ditching....oh my!
For days after the sleep over I couldn't find my Costco size peanut butter....none of the boys could find it.
I didn't think to look in the down stairs shower for it!!!! Don't even ask!

No comments: