Monday, October 22, 2007

Recap

Hunter at Divisionals........

A Saturday Morning Meet at TRC
See we really do sleep there!


They have some serious team spirit!


Okay I am going to do a little recap of our summer and early fall since I just started the blog. Mostly for me to be able to remember and have the memories.
Swim Team....
All three boys swim on the swim team. It is our life in the summer. Our second home, second family....we have decided to stay at Tuckahoe even though we have three great pools right here in my neighborhood. All of my friends here in Ashburn think I am crazy to drive 20 minutes everyday down there...hey I am not alone in my craziness....Kory Brown goes down to Tuckahoe everyday too. You would think we could get on a good car pooling schedule...
We love Tuckahoe though what can I say. The boys have their friends (me too) and cousins. I am on the Board of Directors there. We will stay forever......

No comments: