Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Eve- 2010

I am not sure what happened to the month of December because I could swear we were just having Thanksgiving!
I am feeling mixed about Christmas being over. Kinda glad it's all over but yet sad too.
It sure is a lot of work. This year for some reason I felt very overwhelmed...I am not wanting to take everything all down either. So not fun and even though I have had my tree up since the day after Thanksgiving I am not wanting to take it down yet.

So some highlights of Christmas Eve 2010...

Christmas Eve...after a yummy mexican dinner...

Santa Ed....

Sienna couldn't believe Santa knew Grandpa's special nickname for her...she thought it was pretty darn funny.





Nicolas and Henry...

Even big kids get to sit on Santa's lap..and there are twins in Summer's belly!

Some aren't not so sure...

And some just fall alseep on his lap.

My bestest lil buddy Hudson...

Rach and Jman

It was a full house and as always a lot of fun to be all together with family and friends...

1 comment:

Ashlee Currie said...

You have the coolest family and great kids!