Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tree

Can I just say how much I love Christmas Time and sitting by the Tree.....almost as much as I love Summer time! My kids are getting tired of listening to my Christmas music too...but I just don't care....there is always Christmas music on all the time at my house! :)
So a couple people have asked me to post some of my Christmas decorations on here so here are a few of my favorite's around my house....

Love love love my wooden stocking...








I feel like it's Christmas everyday going to the mailbox...Love love love getting all your cute cards and my door is starting to fill up....Love it!



Some of my favorite ornaments.....


Yep these little guys match my big wooden stocking....love them!

And of course I will end with my most favorite ornament...the picture of my little mom so she can be with us every Christmas...makes me cry every year when I take it out to hang on the tree.....


Happy Christmas Time everyone!




3 comments:

ej said...

Question. When we move back to VA (and yes, that is my ultimate goal) will you help me improve my Christmas decorations? I ADORE YOURS. Straight up coveting over here :)
I love the ornament with your mom so she can be with you for Christmas, what a sweet reminder.
PS- our card will be the 'yellow snow' on your christmas card door. It was impossible to get/make cards here. It was beyond frustrating and there may or may not have been swear words involved. Ok there were.

Stephanie said...

Jessie, your house looks amazing! Absolutely love it.

Perley Family said...

Your home is gorgeous! I LOVE your decorations! And we have Christmas music playing non-stop too ;o)