Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Briar Woods Falcons!

So I realized I never really wrote much about Hunter and his football year.
If you can believe it he just finished! He has been practicing since August 1st! Every day! 4 hours a day...during the month of August he was doing 2 a days...they even made them practice on Thanksgiving! That is a lot of football. But it all payed off because for the first time for Briar Woods High School they went all the way to the State Championships and yep they took it! We were nervous wrecks...sweating, biting our nails, screaming...it was a close game and the team they played were undefeated. We really weren't expecting to win...but win we did. So very exciting!


The sweet cheerleaders left this for Hunter before a big game against our rival school.

I have to say I was so impressed with Hunter this year. He worked so hard...he got multiple awards at the Awards dinner and he even Lettered which is pretty great for being a Sophomore.
Hunter is such a good kid. He always does what he is suppose to do and doesn't complain. (unless it has to do with cleaning)
I am so so proud of him.
Not to mention they wouldn't let any of the football players try out for Basketball until
football was over. Who knew Football would last into December! It was killing Hunter. He wanted to be playing Basketball.
So he gave it his all at Try Outs and made the Basketball team too.
Have I mentioned how proud I am of Hunter? We were all not sleeping very good during those 3 days of tryouts.....and we were jumping for joy when he made it.

Hunter #24

I am so excited to watch him progress in his High School Athletics...I Love love love watching him play basketball.
So Hunter...if your reading this....I am sooooo proud of you! I love you oh so much!
Love,
Mom

No comments: