Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Where have all the good ones gone....

As 9:00 pm rolls around on a typical night, dinner's done, kids are in bed.
I get in my comfy pj's, climb in my comfy bed...exhausted from my day of... well probably the same day that all of you get exhausted from.
Grab my remote...pull up my dvr'd shows to settle in and watch...

Watch what??? Not sure about you but there is NOTHING I am dying to watch this fall. Nothing!
Even the shows I have recorded, I just find myself on my laptop not even paying attention.
I use to have nights I would look forward to...get almost giddy as I heard the music starting, not wanting it to end (I know...I know...but it's the little things in life right!)
I feel very disappointed in ABC, NBC, and CBS...I find myself watching Bravo and E channels more often these days.

I miss my Friday Night Lights

At least we have 1 more season with FNL but we don't get it until next spring! What is that about?

Lost


Alias (look at the young Bradly Cooper!)


Felicity (oh how I LOVED Felicity!)


Party of Five (LOVED this one too!)


My So Called Life (I loved all these who am I kidding!)


Relativity (does anyone even remember that show?)


So seriously where have all the good ones gone???
What are you guys watching???

6 comments:

veronica said...

Army Wives! Love this show! I went and bought the first and second season and I am hooked! Rent them thru netflixs!

Nichole Barney said...

I totally agree! I was in love with party of five and Felicity! Those are my kind of shows.

Perley Family said...

I don't think I ever missed an episode of Alias or Felicity! I loved those shows. Right now Trent and I love Modern Family.

Julie said...

O my gosh Jess, this is the funniest post. First of all I agree, there is nothing to watch and second how did you get the pictures of those shows pasted in your blog??????? This really made me laugh tho, very clever!!

amanda said...

I am with you on FNL. I have been watching them over and over on netflix. I also have been catching up on 30 Rock. Modern Family is probably one of the funniest shows on at the moment. You can watch them on Hulu. HILARIOUS!

ej said...

I agree, completely. Though I thought it was just cuz we don't have real tv. But we do like Modern Family. I like it because it usually ends on a happy note. I don't know about you but stuff like CSI or whatever, is just too down and I won't spend my free time watching it. Try Modern Family, if you aren't already :)