Sunday, October 3, 2010

Betty Crocker...um... NO

I really really don't like to cook. I have written posts before on how if there was a pill to take instead of having to eat I would take it...I would buy stock in it...I would be so happy!
But I do like to bake...or maybe I just like the outcome of baking much more.

Some times I make things from scratch...but sometimes a good old mix is my kind of baking. Faster, less mess, and tastes good.

Well I want to share a very YUMMY mix for pumpkin pancakes. I have made them from scratch a few times but I have to say this mix tastes better than the scratch ones.

It comes from one of my BFF's that helps me all the time with my meal time dilemma's.

Some of you may be familiar with him...Joe's his name...Trader Joe's.

Really don't know what I would do without him. He helps me with quick healthy dinners for our crazy schedule. And guess what when he helps with dinner no one complains! It's great!

I suggest he become your BFF too!


Delicious! We like to make a topping to put on them that seriously tastes like pumpkin pie. Cool Whip and some pumpkin pie mix mixed together...seriously DELICIOUS!

I could write lists of my favorite Trader Joe's products...long lists....this one is defiantly worth trying out for all you Trader's shoppers!

4 comments:

Jayne said...

i love these too! i wish they were around all year.

Jill said...

Oooh. We LOVE these. For an extra treat we add banana slices while they're cooking. SO GOOD.

like you, I might die without Trader Joes.

Elizabeth said...

Jessie,
I love your love affair with Joe. I know I would have one too if only he would come to Utah. Lucky you.

Perley Family said...

I am buying this mix tomorrow! I could not live without Trader Joes! Seriously, I love that place, and now I have one a mile away from my house. Love it! Have you tried the chocolate croissants? In the frozen section, you let them rise all night and then bake them in the morning. Devine.