Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Julie Linton!


Happy Birthday to my dear friend Jules...
Not sure what I would do without you....
I loved spending your birthday with you and I am sorry if you didn't love the signs all over your neighborhood... :)





Bahahahahahah.....it was fun making them!
And sneaking over in the night putting them all up with Cooper!


10 things I love about Julie....where do I even begin.....

1. She bends over backwards for the ones she loves.
2. When she gets the giggles...there's no stopping the laughter...we can laugh until our stomach's and faces hurt...
3. We never ever run out of things to talk about...
4. She loves my kids like her own...and treats them like gold...
5. She is always up on the latest hollywood gossip and I always know who to go to if I need to find anything out.
6. She is an amazing oatmeal chocolate chip cookie maker and always brings me a bag of frozen dough balls that I can just stick in the oven..it's awesome.
7. She is an amazing listener and advise giver, never ever judges.
8. She is the friend that shows up on your doorstep to help even when you tell her not to..
9. She is an amazingly amazingly strong person!
10. She is soooo thoughtful and caring...honestly I could name 10 more things so easily...there are too many things to love about Julie Linton!

I am so grateful for our friendship! I know we will be friends till we are old and gray!
Happy Birthday! We still have more dinner, shopping, and movie on Saturday..woot woot!


1 comment:

Julie said...

Jess I don't even know what to say. This is the most sincere, kind and thoughtful thing I think I have read about myself. It makes me laugh/cry every year. Thanks for being the friend that does that to me!! I hope you really don't feel bad about the signs, I have to admit I can't throw them out because they make me laugh every time I see them!! Thanks for making my birthday!!!