Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break...

So we didn't get to to anywhere fun warm and sunny for spring break...with the craziness of Conwey's job stuff but we still had a great week and it went from 40 degrees to 80 degrees all in the same week. I don't know if you know this about me but I LOVE warm sunny weather.... :)
We all loved sleeping in every day and just not having to be anywhere. It made us all very excited for summer. Conwey took a couple of days off and did a little of this...



Cooper asked if he could have a few friends over to hang out during spring break more than just his everyday friends that come over EVERYDAY which is actually fine with me I would much rather have them all at my house where I can watch and listen...if you know what I mean!

So yesterday was the day that he had people coming over...and what was a few people coming over ended up being a spring break partay...and yes it is written like that paaaarrtay!

Coop and I went to the store and he picked out all the food...can you say child hood obesity!


They had fun though...a game of basketball tuckered them out a bit....a lot if Coops friends were out of town and couldn't come but I was thinking Thank heavens these 12-13 yr olds can eat!

Thanks to my good friend Holly for coming and staying with me the whole time! I don't know what I would have done without her! She also made Cooper his favorite cookies and brought them to the party.




Little Jackson and Sienna having a picnic....

I tried to get a picture of when the girls came by but it was too dark...yes I am that mom that takes those pictures!

So then Coop wanted to have a fire in the fire pit....I was thinking probably not the best idea with boys...but he talked me into it and surprisingly it was ok. When everyone had left Coop, Sienna and I decided to roast marshmellows and make smores.

It was a lot of fun and the perfect night outside!







It was a fun night for everyone...oh and on a side note...Jackson was golfing with Conwey all day and then he, Conwey, and Hunter went in for Merry's awesome play that she was the star of! We knew we had the party so Coop, Sienna and I went the night before to see it. It was awesome and Merry really was the BEST! She always is though....
Now on to Easter.... :)

1 comment:

ej said...

You are the coolest mom. Seriously. I am taking notes. :)