Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good Sport!

So Sienna loves loves loves doing make-up right now. She loves getting it put on her and really loves putting it on other people. She loves dressing up in this little dance costume...I have got to put her in a dance class...anyway....
This is how much Jackson loves his little sister....he lets her do this to him! Oh what a good sport!
Love you Jackson!


And she not only gets her little hands on her brothers but she somehow talks her brother's friends into it to.
This is Cooper's best friend Dylan and wow what a good sport he is!!!!! He even let her do his hair....not sure he will be very happy about this on my blog but it's worth the grief he might give me.....
Seriously Good Sports!


3 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

How cute! He is a good sport and makes a pretty cute girl!

Brooke said...

My girls are the same way!! I swear Ruby exited the womb in a princess dress, accessories, full make-up and all. How nice that Sienna has brothers who are willing to be made over, my boys have yet to volunteer.

Elizabeth said...

These are hilarious. They remind me of some pictures we recently took of Henry after Abby had her way with him. He was out on our front lawn in a dress, a headband, bracelet, necklace and a purse. It was a little scary how cute he looked.

Jackson is such a cute boy. I love the way all your boys dote on their sister. So sweet!