Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hungry Girl



So I've been getting Hungry Girl daily updates on email for quite a while now and I finally bought one of her cookbooks....There are so many great recipes. I really want to try every single one. I really wish she would she would just open some restaurants! I am on a quest to get my family to eat better. We do pretty good most of the time but I think we can do better. I know I will never get them to eat the stuff I eat but maybe just maybe I can trick them with some of these recipes. So I am wondering if any of you out there have ever tried any of her recipes and if so what are your favorites?

On a little side note....I watched Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution the other day and I absolutely LOVED it! I am recommending it to everyone! PLEASE watch it! He is so great and if he can help schools get healthy it would be amazing!

No comments: