Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Stuff....

So it's now May 19th and I have been meaning to post for quite a while but life just gets in the way. Spring time is my craziest time of the year...I feel like I can barely catch my breath most days.
I wanted to just write down a few things about life right now so I don't forget...a lot of them probably silly...I just want to remember. Might bore a lot of you.

I have three boys playing baseball right now...and for those of you with baseball players you can feel my pain x 3! Plus Jackson plays on a aau basketball team and has 2 practices and 1 game a week on top of the baseball...hence the craziness of spring.

It is almost Siennas 4th birthday and I feel sad about it.

I am sooooo excited to have Friday Night Lights back on.

I had a root canal today and it wasn't very fun.

I went to an extremely rude endocrinologist last week who made me feel so stupid for going to see her. Her final rude comment to me (after many) was "you should be grateful your healthy and the only thing wrong with you I can see is that your eyebrows are uneven and you have a stye on your eye" WOW...really? Yes.. I pluck my own eye brows and just haven't ever wanted to have surgery to remove the stye.. Really lady?

I went off diet coke about 6 weeks ago and the only thing I have noticed is I am really tired and fall asleep very early every night.

I went off sugar right after Christmas and the only thing I have noticed is there is nothing much to look forward to when you want a little treat.

Hunter is really really big now. He has discovered Lost and has watched 6 seasons in a month. He is now all caught up and it's the season Finale next week! We could have had some good bonding time over Lost!

Cooper tells me everything...I love it.

Jackson still gives me awesome hugs...and tells me he loves me everyday when he leaves for school.

Conwey has started playing tennis again with our friend Jonathan. I am so happy his knee is letting him start playing again.

I had a great Mother's Day this year.

I miss my mom a lot.

I feel guilty I am not very good at keeping in touch with my family that is far away.

I am sooooo excited for the pools to open next weekend.

I love the lotion exotic coconut from Bath and Body works and they only sell it twice a year so I have to stock up.

I love watermelon extra gum.

I have some really awesome friends that I don't know what I would do without.

My sister Rachel is having a baby soon and I am super excited.

I love to get a good deal...my favorite stores are Nordstrom Rack, Marshalls, Tj Maxx, and we won't even talk about that I have the outlets 10 minutes from my house!

I decided not to go to our pool in Mclean this year and am having Jackson swim on our neighborhood team and I feel soooo relieved about it.

My dad is coming to visit me in 2 weeks and I can't wait to hang out with him.

I don't know what I would do without my Blackberry....

I love suave shampo and conditioner the professional versions...(makes you feel you spent a fortune on your hair..ha)

I love a clean house. I mean really really LOVE it.

Thank heavens for DVR's!

I love my bed. I mean I really really love it. I am very picky about my pillows and my blanket. I can't sleep without them.

I love flip flops, and bags, and jewelry...

I love music!

I was called to be a Nursery Leader in my church and was thrown up on last week. (the kids are super cute tho and I have one of my best friends in there with me so it makes it soooo much better!)

I wear a pony tail almost every single day sometimes I wonder why I have long hair.

I love Vitamin Water Zero...(thanx Holl)
and
I love my family and my life....most days... :)




6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

WHAT!!!? Off Diet Coke and not doing Tuckahoe? Jess, I don't even know who you are any more. Next you'll be telling me you use 50 spf when you go to the pool!

Seriously, I love that you wrote this all down. What a great snapshot of your life right now. It really made me miss you. (And I didn't know Rachel was pregnant!) So much good stuff in this post. Love you.

Jessie said...

Elizabeth 50 sunblock...now that would be crazy! :)

Madie said...

Jessie, this was not boring at all but so cute!! i love this blog post- i'm trying to stop drinking regular coke for the baby and for my fat baby body and i'm not having very much luck and i wouldn't ever even attempt to go off sugar, i'm very impressed!

HJ said...

You have a lizard that no body knows about....

ej said...

I really loved this post. All of it, loved it.

Perley Family said...

I loved this post too! What a great way to catch up on things. We miss you guys!