Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's been a long haul!

Well we are done with Football....we have been doing football since August 1st! That is a long time!
Especially with practices every day in the summer and then going to 4 times a week in the school year....x that by 3 and that is a lot of back and forth to football!

The boys loved it though and both Coop and Jackson got to the Championship games. Sadly they did not win, but runner up is pretty good too....it was absolutely frigid outside for their games that we had back to back. Sienna and I ended up pulling the car up and watching from the car because we couldn't take it. Even Conwey was cold so it must have been cold because he is NEVER cold.

We worked on some signs for them one night....(yes I am still in my workout clothes in the picture...from the morning...life it too crazy to even get a shower some days...)


It was fun having it at the High School, with the announcer and they let the boys use the locker rooms....



Do you notice a theme with Jackson's hands...I don't get it......

I know they do look soooo cold though...


Cooper's teamWe have some great family members that came and suffered through the games...Conwey's sweet dad who was totally sick stood out there freezing watching like he has to ALL their games...such a great grandpa!!!
Rachel and Jimmy came and kept coming into the car to get warm then going back out....and Conwey's CRAZY brother Nico came in shorts...he said he didn't realize how cold it was....he is CRAZY. Thanks guys....it means a lot to the boys! Even though they don't always express it.

I have to say I am glad to move into basketball...I love basketball. It is action packed and 1 hour in and out! Not hot, not cold...just right.

Can I just outline for you my day on Saturday and then you might feel the pain with me.

8:30 have Jackson at the field warming up for his game (in the 28 degree windy weather)
10:00 Jackson's championship game (in the FREEZING COLD)
10:30 Cooper to warm-ups
11:00 Hunter to basketball practice
12:00 Cooper's championship game (Still FREEZING COLD)
2:00 Jackson has a basketball game
3:30 Jackson has a birthday party (outside at a park playing football in the FREEZING cold....WHAT???)
4:00 Cooper to basketball practice
5:00 Hunter to his football party dinner
Then Jessie collapses from the day! I need some Jessie time!!!

Sienna came downstairs looking like this...she says mom do I look pretty? Wow Sienna you sure do!! It gave us a good laugh.....

It's a good thing I think she is cute!!

5 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

I thought my Saturday was bad with the playoffs but yours tops it for sure. The cold would be hard to deal with we don't have that! I am really excited to move into basketball. It is so low key and easy!

Love Notes said...

Yeah, your Saturdays are bad. You are such a great mom! What was it Sienna put all over her face -- mascara? Hah!

Jessie said...

Eye shadow....lovely isn't it.

Paula said...

I don't know how you do it. I don't know how I will do it when my three boys get older. It already seems like I am always in the car. You are a good Mom! Sienna is adorable, of course. Even with eyeshadow.

Macy said...

wow! Boys and sports...I don't know if I have it in me. That is one amazing Saturday schedule. You are a good mom!