Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ahhhh Christmas Cards!

Oh my gosh I do this to myself every year it seems. 
I keep putting off doing a family picture. We always try at the beach and we can NEVER get a good one. It's impossible! My sister keeps telling me she will come up and take a picture for us...there is NEVER a good time to do a picture is there....
Now it's already December 6th and I am going through my iphoto looking for anything I can possibly use of the kids.
Why do I do this? I started getting cards at the end of November from people. How do they do it?
So when you all get your cards this year please remember that I am a total slacker and I am using what ever I can find.
Next year...Next year... I will have a good picture! :)
Argggggg!!!!!

4 comments:

ej said...

I'm with ya on this one. But Jess- you have such good looking kids I am sure any picture is going to be great...

Hannah said...

I echo ej...I know I've seen some great pics of your kids this last year. I'm sure you'll find some! There always seems to be so much going on at Christmas that it's hard not to feel slightly panicked. I know I do!

Paula said...

Amy took a picture of my kids back in October...I was determined to get my cards out early this year. Haven't even printed them yet so I am with you. I need to get them out this week! Thanks for the reminder.

Shawni said...

Oh I'm so with you Jessie. Every single year I promise myself I'll start earlier next year. And then I don't. Why can't I get on the ball??

I can't believe you did football for that long. Wow. How fun though.