Sunday, October 26, 2008

A good cry.....

I just finished watching the movie Steel Magnolias. I just can't stop crying.
It gets me every time. Sometimes I just need a really good cry. (and I don't want it to be about something in my own life) so movies are great for me to get it all out!
I still remember the first time I watched it with my BFF in High School. We sobbed and sobbed.
I think now having a daughter I watch it with new eyes....
Just so you all know it was in that movie I first heard the name Jackson and loved it ever since.
I now have a son named Jackson. 



If you want to watch this clip you can just pause the music on the side bar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie! I love Steel Magnolias too. My favorite line in that movie is when Dolly Parton says "laughter through tears is my favorite emotion". When I need a good cry, I watch Terms of Endearment. Last time I watched it, I was crying so loud I woke up Will! :)

Melissa allred said...

Jealous! I would love a pumkin party weekend! Tell Rach she is too cute of an Aunt! Seriously! There is nothing better then a good chick flick and being able to cry it out! My personal favorite is Beaches! Your kids are so cute! I cant believe how fast they are all growing up!!! Especially Sienna!