Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vacation part 1

Our House


So we are here in the Outer Banks, North Carolina. It is one of my favorite beaches.
We are with all of Conwey's family and having a great time.
The kids are in heaven spending day and night with their cousins...
Sienna has loved spending time with the cousins. Especially Paige. I think she thinks she is as old as the big girls.......



She has also found 2 new best friends in her cousins that live in Charleston. Noah and Lana.
They can get her laughing.....

Jackson

We spend the days at the beach surfing and making sand castles...







Our nights we spend letting the kids do make-overs on their dads....(very scary)



Very Very Scary!






Drew and Madie expecting their first baby....a little girl.

Sienna and Lana

No fear of fish thats for sure!

Conwey's hilarious sister Merry...she has had us laughing all week.

I don't think any of us are getting any sleep....these guys were watching a movie together and this is how we found them.

Sleepy cousins!


Looking for trouble.....

Jackson and Henry

Sienna and her dad...... gone fishin......

So I find it very hard to blog on a laptop, but I will try and do another post after I down load more pictures.
We are having a lot of fun and don't want to come home. Gotta love Vacations!

3 comments:

Margaret Kay said...

Wow, that looks like a very wonderful vacation spot. The "very scary" photos were hilarious. Love you guys!

Chelsea said...

Jessie, I'm so jealous! I love the Outer Banks. Best beach ever. You guys look like you are having a blast. And I love the dads dress-up night. Hot.

Rachael said...

Jessie! I hadn't been able to check out your blog in a while - it wouldn't load or something. Whatever. I loved catching up on your life!!! And finally, FINALLY seeing a picture of you in there. Hope all is well!