Saturday, July 19, 2008

Crazy Life......

Life seems to be so crazy lately. I am so ready for vacation (1 more week!)
I feel like I am behind on everything in my life right now....I feel like I don't ever have the time or energy to even blog!

This past week Jackson and three other little boys his age made All Star Relays.
This is the first time one of my kids has made it and I have to say I was always a little glad we didn't have to deal with it. It is a long long day.
Jackson sure had a blast though. It is about 100 pools that all compete in these relays.
They started with a pancake breakfast, then had a practice, then their little group went to lunch, then back to the pool for warm ups, then caravaning to Springfield to then wait about 4 hours to swim in their relay that take a total of 1 minute 21 seconds!
It was a VERY hot day out but the kids don't seem to mind.

Ben Memmit, Josh Welland, Garrett Brown, Jackson





One more week of Swim Team then we are off to the the beach.
The day after we get home from the beach all three boys start Football......man oh man not even one day of nothing......I guess it will make vacation that much sweeter!

One day when we had to be up at the pool all day for one reason or another we decided to take a break and get out of the sun for a bit. I some how got the girls and the mall, my friend Cassie got all the boys at her house. I definitely got the better end of the deal. These girls are so great! They wanted to get little best friends necklaces with Sienna....too cute.
We will miss seeing them everyday when summer ends.


4 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

I think summer goes by way to fast. You need to enjoy every second of your vacation. Where are you going?

smokin' ed said...

the bandanas are awesome and i can't wait for the beach house

Chelsea said...

I love the swim pictures! I hope our kid(s) swim. It's such a cool sport. Love the shorts.

Elizabeth said...

I love the pictures - and Sienna gets cuter every time I see her. Are you guys headed to the Outer Banks again this year? I am jealous.

Hope you guys are doing well - and I hope your finger recovered. That was crazy!