Sunday, July 27, 2008

And it's Over....

Saturday July 26th 2008

Today was our last day of swimming. It makes me so sad in a way.
Swim team is like a big family. You are together SO much for 2 months and then it's over and a lot of these people you don't see again till next year. Even though it is exhausting it goes so fast we will miss it. Jackson has decided he wants to keep swimming all winter. One more thing added to our schedule...scary.
We had Divisional's today and Hunter and Jackson both swam. They both took time off their best times so I was happy. I tell them all the time I don't care what place they take just as long as they beat their own time.

Sienna and her buddy Josie waiting patiently today for a very long time at Divisionals.




Tonight we had our Awards Ceremony and Tuckahoe Ball. It is our end of the season dance that all the kids love. They do a great slide show that always makes me cry.
Here are a few pictures from the night.....

Jackson getting his awards. Our head Coach Jesse giving them out.

Hunter

Coop

Sienna wants one too.....

The Guys.....

Jackson and his cousin Henry

Sienna and her "best friends"

Starting the melt down.....time for bed!

So we are off to the OBX in the morning....Can't wait to be sitting at the beach listening to the waves tomorrow.....
Lots of pictures to come I'm sure.........

4 comments:

ej said...

Okay, I was loving this post until I got to the end and you said "on our way to OBX" and now I'm just jealous. :) Have a great time!!!

Nichole Barney said...

Have a great time a the beach. Where is OBX? I love just relaxing and hanging out at the beach.

Paula said...

It sounds like you deserve a vacation! What a busy Mom you are. I wish I was at the beach! Enjoy every minute and soak in some sun for me. We are staying home this summer and it starts to drag about now. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Tuckahoe to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you!
Jane