Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yummy Pumpkin Spread



Okay I made this pumpkin spread this weekend and put it on Pumpkin Bread. It was really good. I have to credit Rachel's friend Lindsey for the recipe though. I thought I would post it for any of you that may want to try it. So here it is.

1- 16 oz. Tub of Cool Whip (Thawed)
1 package vanilla instant pudding
1 can of pumpkin (15 oz)
1/2 to 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice

Mix everything but the cool whip. Fold in Cool Whip. Chill. Serve on Pumpkin bread, pancakes, crepe's...



My kids loved it. It almost tastes like Pumpkin Pie. 
Mmmmm......
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Jess
What is your Pumpkin Bread recipe? I was going to make some today, but never made it to the store. Can't wait!

Macy said...

oh, looks so yummy. I am going try this recipe, Jessie.

Thanks.