Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pumpkin Carving








We usually seem to wait until Halloween night to carve pumpkins just due to crazy schedules.
This year I made a point to do it the night before.
We made ginger cookies with Halloween cookie cutters and the kids decorated them with frosting and red hots. I have to say they were yummy.
Then we carved pumpkins. The boys got all the seeds out and cleaned so we could make roasted pumpkin seeds. We love them.
For some reason I couldn't get a good after picture of them in the dark.

Sienna loved to play in the mess she was covered by the end
It's so nice now that the kids can get all the guts

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love your Halloween pics and I really love the music on your blog. I'm so out of touch with current music, so thanks for getting me back in the know. Darling costume on Sienna and great pumpkins.

Did Conwey pull out the Santa suit and disgusting mask this year? It wouldn't be halloween without them.

Miss you guys!