Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Remembering Mom~ November 15th 2004~

Maureen Milligan Hardie





This is such a old picture. That is Cooper when he was little. (My sister Holly behind us)



Well it's been three years since my mom passed away.
I always have a hard time every Nov. 15th.
Not a day goes by I don't think about her.
I miss her so much. I wish I could pick up the phone and hear her laugh. I wish she could know Sienna.
I know she watches over us though and I am thankful for that. I know she is in a better place.
I have vivid dreams about her a lot. I wake up and can still feel her hugging me. I am thankful for those dreams.

A few of mom's favorite things.....

Her Family
Music
Singing with her brothers
Benny and June
The perfume Calix
Fresh fruit and vegetables
Her cats
Her job as a nurse
Going on drives in the Caynon
Picking flowers with Rach
The Sun (like mother, like daughter)
Cooking for her kids (She was always such a healthy cook)
Bryan Adams





4 comments:

Jayne said...

Jess
I remember meeting your mom and thinking how pretty she was and how much fun she was. It's a good feeling to know that you can still feel her near you and your family, huh?

Rachael said...

I checked your post originally to comment on how amazing you are for still conning your kids into letting you dress them for so long - resulting in their tantamount style, I suppose - then read, and I feel for you. I love that you memorialized her. She must have done something right because you are so great. Wish I could have hung with you more before I moved - but glad to stay in touch.

Rachael said...

Meaning...she must have done a lot of things right...did that come out right?

Anonymous said...

Great work.