Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summaaa

Summer so far has been great..we have been out of school for a week in a half and I already feel time is going to fast.
Here is a little of what we have been doing so far...


Coop's team won the world series championship...now we are into his all star season...Coop lives for baseball!



Jackson started swimming for our neighborhood pool and it's been the best thing ever!

Cheering on his relay team

What could be better than snow cones at the swim meet?

Hanging out with his friends...


Sienna has become quite the little fish so far this summer..it's soooo nice!

She can never get enough of her favorite 2 year old Willie...

She started tennis lessons and LOVES it! Every day asks when she gets to go again.


Love those bellies!


Hunter went on a High Adventure camp to the beach...this is how he slept every night...it was too hot in the tent.

Rach had a birthday! Came up and spent the day with us...so fun.



Look at that cute belly that is due in 10 days!

Sienna got stuck...made us laugh....

Sienna is already goin for rides with cute boys! She actually told me Michael's a good driver mom don't worry...as they 4 wheeled up the multch. Very funny.

Fast Forward 12 years...ahhhhhh

So one week down...and trust me we are not counting down! We love summertime!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Jessie, these are great! First, I love the pictures of Jackson and swimming. I am crossing my fingers that at least one of my boys wants to swim because it's so fun! I have such good memories. And how cute is Sienna with her tennis lessons?? Henry will start his soon and I can't wait.

Rachel = cutest pregnant lady ever. She's adorable!

And finally, the Escalade! Ahaha! I just posted pictures of ours on our blog (http://mbcgfamily.blogspot.com/2010/06/we-got-escalade.html) - although yours is clearly new and nice and ours is from a yard sale.