Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vacation Part 2

Sun, Sand, and Surf...seriously what is better than that? Have I mentioned ever how much I love the beach?

So I am just gonna update the blog as we go along so I won't be so overwhelmed at the end of the trip...


No fear of the fish...

Cooper loves to fish...play in the waves...and play chowzer!

Sienna and Lana in their Bo Derrik braids...



Baby Louisa

Baby Valentine and Page

mini me....

Hunter has done a lot of sleeping...loved this little contraption he made today...

My sister Becca who is here for the summer living with us...Sienna and me




Jackson has really taken to surfing...thanks to some lessons from Chris!

Crabs for dinner...everyone looks so happy to look up and take a picture for me don't they? :)
Now I am off for some football on the beach...