Friday, August 28, 2009

Lazy days of Summer....

I get sad every summer when it starts to come to an end. I love summertime! I love no schedules...hanging out at the pool, spending time with the kids, going to bed late, sleeping in, walking out in shorts and flip flops, listening to the crickets, watching the lightning bugs, looking at the sunsets in Ashburn. Everything about summer I love!
It goes way way way to fast every year. January never goes this fast....

We have one more week....ONE more. SAD!

Is she my daughter or what? Kind of scary!



This is how Jackson spends break at the pool....

Coop

Okay Jackson I think I can get it this time....seriously after 20 times.....

Um....not sure yet Jackson.....let me check...

Um....no......
I could not for the life of me get Jackson's actual flip in the picture.......


Sienna has this fear of hair this summer....if she ever finds any on her she freaks out...even if it is her own. She is showing me there is a hair on her hand that I needed to get off...
Funny girl.

She has become quite a little fish this summer with the help of her brothers. It's funny how fast they pick it up! She is almost ready for the swim team.


So I am going to soak in every single second of this last week of summer.....hopefully my vertigo will cooperate!

2 comments:

Macy said...

Summer is the best! I am missing it already. I love that picture of Sienna laying out on the lounger, D coke and Nordstrom bag by the side. Perfect!

Brooke said...

What darling kids!! I love the picture of Jackson looking like he is walking on the water after his flip. You guys look like you had a great summer with great tans to show for it!!