Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Vertigo...almost worth it.....

Ok so Sunday morning I woke up and felt like I was on an airplane. You know how when your ears are all muffled and you try and plug your nose and blow out...well that is what it was like except it wouldn't pop. I couldn't figure it out. So went to church like that and it stayed all day. I remembered Hunter had some ear drops from his swimmers ear a few weeks ago so I decided to try them. Then I thought hmmmm maybe that wasn't a good idea to use someone else's prescription so I asked our good friend Andrew Florence who is a Dr. ( sooooo nice having a good friend that's a Dr.!) he said it would be fine. (Thanks Andrew!)
I said Phew since I had already used them! Any who...the muffle went away, but Monday morning I woke up and got up out of bed and almost fell over...walked sideways into my bathroom and it hasn't gone away since. So not fun. This is why I don't drink! :)
It really makes you reflect on how grateful you are for your health.
I feel so lucky to have a healthy body, then when something like this happens and I can't just get up and go about my normal day it really makes me stop and think about how blessed I am.
So the point of this story is that today Cooper and Jackson gave me these...I had to go to the store to get a prescription and they somehow sneaked around me and got these....

Cooper got me a payday because I was telling him after I gave birth to all of the kids I'm always starving to death and for some reason always craved a payday....

If you read Coopers card.... he and his brothers have been fighting a lot lately..so when they start again I will just whip out this card!


Jackson's came with a "free" back scratch.....I LOVE back scratches and can't get anyone to give me one very often. A lot of times it comes with bribes...and even money!

So I hope and pray this goes away soon....these today made it almost worth it!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Jess, those are some cute boys you've got there. Don't you love the way boys take such good care of their moms?

I hope the meds Andrew got you are working. That sounds so miserable. Hope you feel better soon.

Nichole Barney said...

I have been so bad at blogs lately. I hope you get feeling better. That stinks! What cute kids and cards though! So sweet!

Paula said...

K, so this is really wierd. Last Friday I woke up feeling horrible! I was on period and thought it had somehow to do with that. By afternoon I knew it was more. I couldn't get up! I was so nauseated and weak. My balance was gone. I couldn't eat. No fever, cough, stomach flu, etc. Wierd. By Sunday Rod took me to the doctor to make sure I wasn't dying. He checked all my vitals and decided I had a viral inner ear infection. I have had to basically rest it out. I took a little dramamine and that helped at first. I am finally starting to feel better a week later. It is amazing how much your ear effects your life. When it is working well you don't even think about it. But when it is off you are down flat in bed. I am so sorry you have had that too! I think it is crazy we had it at the same time! Friends miles away. (btw, my kids weren't quite that sweet. enjoy)

The Dimond Family said...

I can't believe they did that for you! They are the sweetest. You are a fantastic mama!