Thursday, January 22, 2009

Winter Blues....

I really have the winter blues today.....
I am so tired of being cold.....I feel drained of energy.....
For those of you that know me well you know I am a summer girl. I love the warmth, the sun, the beach, the pool......it just makes me so happy.
Today I am just having a blue day. I want the sun. I want to walk out in shorts and flip flops. I want to put Sienna in shorts and flip flops.....it's so much easier than coats, boots, hats, and gloves.
I want to hang out with my bestest girlfriend at the pool and let the kids play while we talk, and drink diet coke.
I want to go to the beach.....
THIS BEACH!


Or this beach would be fine too.......

I know I can't be alone on this....I know you all want it too!
Except my friends who are in toasty Arizona.....don't rub it in guys!

5 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

I think you need to move to Arizona! You would love the weather here and we would love having you here! It was 80* yesterday!

ej said...

Arizona doesn't have beach though, not ocean beach anyway. I'm thinkin you need something more like Fiji or something, lol :) Hang in there!!!!

Love Notes said...

Yeah! You are definitely not alone on this. I go through this every year, but more so this year b/c it is soooooooo cold. We actually went to the beach last weekend. It was a whopping 24 degrees. No Joke. The fountain at our hotel was completely frozen in place. I long for the tropics. Summer or even Spring can't get here quick enough. Let's do dinner soon. I miss seeing you.

Jodie said...

I'll totally join you! When are we going??

sincerely margie mei said...

I am with you, I am sick of winter!!! We woke up to more SNOW this morning, I wanted to cry....We are going to the beach over spring break and I am counting down the days like a little kid.