Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day!

So it's almost the end of January and we had our first snow today. The kids were jumping up and down that they didn't have to go to school and I was crying my classes were cancelled at the gym!
Oh it's okay because I made up for it by pulling Sienna in a sled while running up and down the street with her over and over again! Then there's shoveling the snow...that is a workout right there.
Am I right?
So it ended up being fun playing in the snow even though I am not a fan of the cold...we all bundled up. Then when we were all frozen we came in sat by the fire, drank hot chocolate and ate toast.
Now they are calling me to go down and watch a movie with them...the tasks of a mom!
Sheesh! :)


The boys making a homemade ramp out of a table and a log.....

Sienna couldn't stop eating the snow...even while sledding down the street......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!

Paula said...

Looks like a blast! We have had a ton of snow and I am sooooo ready for spring. Like the ramp. Pretty creative!

Macy said...

I cannot believe you get a snow day for that amount of snow?? Oh, the good 'ole days in DC, when a flurry meant panic time.

ej said...

I know you hate the snow but you pull off a really cute snow bunny Jess :)