Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Potty Training

So we have started potty training a little at our house. Sienna has got one of them down! Woo Hoo! Unfortunately the second we put panties on her she wets her pants.....we gotta figure that one out. This is more Sienna doing it because I think it's a pain in the butt. I remember Cooper totally doing it on his own too. He'd take his diaper off and I would say no Coop let's put it back on. I guess when they are ready they're ready....diapers just seem a lot easier to me than being in the middle of somewhere and having to run and find a bathroom.
I walked around the corner yesterday to find this...she did her business but took her time and did a little reading while she was at it....

Wish us luck. She gets Tinkerbell undies if she gets it down....such excitement!!!!


4 comments:

Paula said...

Agghh! Potty training is not any fun. Anna took 3 days, Tani took about 4 months (no lie) and Owen took 2 days. Hmmm....so much for any technique I might have. I wish you luck and few accidents.

Jayne said...

lana still has accidents! i'm so glad i don't have to do it again though. it's not fun, the potty training thing.

Nichole Barney said...

What a priceless picture! She is a doll! Gotta love the potty training stage! I have to admit I don't miss that cause my boys were nightmares!

sincerely margie mei said...

I will admit potty training is the worst! Love the picture, priceless.