Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Conwey!






So it was my husbands birthday yesterday and I have come to the conclusion that when a birthday falls on a weekday it just isn't as much fun. 
We had all kinds of plans for last night and then Conwey got stuck at work, Cooper's baseball tryouts went until after 9:00 pm and we ended up with take out pizza for dinner. (that Conwey had to pick up..)
We will go out and celebrate this weekend Conwey!!!!
He did get a yummy breakfast in bed though, and lots of presents to open before work. That's a scone in case your wondering.....



Then when he got to work his co-workers had printed a bunch of funny pictures of him that I found for them and plastered them all over the place. Also making masks of them. Then had his favorite treats and pie waiting for him. Oh and I did bake him a blueberry pie which is his favorite....

10 things I love about Conwey......

1. He is soooooo devoted to his family and church.
2. If Conwey is your friend/family he would give you the shirt off his back.
3. He is a GREAT teacher.....all the youth always love love love him.
4. He is great at what he does for a living.
5. He has a love of sports....he is good at pretty much anything he tries.
6. He is fun to go shopping with and has good taste.
7. He loves his kids and especially loves having a little girl who adores him.
8. He is pretty dang funny.
9. When he is watching a funny movie there is no one on earth with a laugh like his. It always makes me laugh even when I think it's dumb.
10. He loves me even when I am being difficult.

So the party will continue and I will for sure add more pictures!
Happy Birthday Conwey! I love you!

No comments: