Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tagged...

Okay so my friend Rachael has "Tagged Me"
So apparently I am suppose to write the ABC's of me...aren't you all so lucky to read about me..Ha.
(I am suppose to tag 6 people so those are under the T...sorry guys..but if I have to so do you...)


A-Attached or Single: Attached

B-Best Friend: Of course the obvious would be to say Conwey but I have so many awesome friends! (and sisters)

C-Cake or Pie: Cake for sure.....I do love my mother-in-laws strawberry cream cheese pie though.

D-Day of Choice: Hmmm that's hard for me..probably Friday because I get to sleep past 6:30 for the next two days...

E-Essential Item: Diet Coke and flip flops

F-Favorite TV Show: Friday Night Lights, Lost

G-Gummie Bears or Worms: Who thought of these questions? Neither.

H-Hometown: Hmmm man I am having a hard time with these questions....what makes a hometown? I guess I will say Provo because that is the last place I lived with my mom.

I-Indulgence: Shopping...dinner...movies with the girls.
Oh also love those massages Conwey always gets me at the Ritz....

J-January or July: July of course...love the sun...pool..fireworks...

K-Kids: Hunter, Cooper, Jackson, and Sienna

L-Life is incomplete without: My family

M-Marriage Date: I can't remember that far back.....

N-Number of Siblings: I am the oldest of 6 and I also have a half sister

O-Oranges or Apples: Love them both... and pretty much any fruit.

P-Phobias or Fears: One of my kids will die

Q-Quote: Not really a quote but the very wise man that married Conwey and I told us..."When the Volume goes up, the hearing goes down." I love that!

R-Reason to Smile: It's almost Summer!

T-Tag Six: Erin, Erica, Jayne, Nichole, Steph, Elizabeth, Macy, Tatyana, Paulette..okay sorry that is nine....

U-Unknown fact about me: I lived in my own apartment when I was in High School 

V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: That would be Vegetarian

W-Worst Habit: candy

X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: Seriously who is writing these questions??? I guess Ultrasounds because I get to see my babies

Y-Your Favorite Food: Is Diet Coke a food? No... okay then a really good salad

Z: Zodiac: Pisces 

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh...thank you for indulging me!!!

ej said...

It was worth it- I learned some stuff I didn't know- like, I didn't know you were the oldest of 6! Come to think of it though it seems like there is always a new sibling visiting you that I hadn't met before :)