Thursday, February 21, 2008

Flowers...





Okay so it was just my anniversary and I told Conwey many years ago not to waste money on flowers.(especially roses because they aren't my favorite) I can get great flowers at Trader Joes for a great price...
So this year I got a delivery of flowers, but they weren't your normal flowers they were flowers made out of fruit. Have you guys seen these? I am telling you it was my kind of flower arrangement. Jackson and I sat and ate almost half of it when we got it.
Thanks Conwey.

5 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

I am totally with you on the flower thing. I think they are pretty but they die so fast and seems like such a waste. I love the fruit arrangement. I think that is a great idea! Thoughtful husband!

ej said...

What a thoughtful (and yummy)idea-Happy Anniversary!

Paula said...

I love that idea! Conwey sure is thoughtful and knows what you like. Happy Anniversary!

Love Notes said...

Happy Anniversary! That is my kind of arrangement too. Love it! Talk to you soon!

Melissa allred said...

Jessie, It was fun to hear from you! Im glad you found me. Your blog is so cute! I loved reading all that stuff about you. Funny! Talk about Kolman getting big! Sienna is all grown up! Were does time go? Oh and by the way I use you as a story when I am giving an example of the best house guest ever! Who washes all the sheets,and does all the vacuming? well you do! I have never forgotten that! So nice! You are welcome anytime you guys come back! Sorry this is so long... Tell rach hi and tell her to call me! Oh and props to your husband that is such a great idea! One that i might just steal I love fruit!!!