Sunday, January 23, 2011

Zoe

So a few weeks ago a friend of mine got some horrible news that her sweet 4 year old has a tumor behind her eye. It has caused complete eye sight loss in that eye and that they had 3 options to consider...they decided to go with chemotherapy that will start this week and they will have to do for a whole year!
As I have thought so much about my friend April and her little girl the last couple of weeks I just wonder why some people have to endure these horrible trials and others don't.
I can't even imagine having a trial like this and pray I never will. I am always so amazed by the strength from these parents as they go through these things.
I feel like I have never taken my health or my children's heath for granted I am grateful every single day for our health.
If you would like to read sweet Zoe's story you can follow her mom's blog she started by going here... http://z-o-e-thegreekwordforlife.blogspot.com

1 comment:

S.A.S. said...

Jesse! It's Sarah, Rach's (and your) friend:) Just stalking your blog and saw this post - heartbreaking! My little niece (well, cousins daughter, whatever that is), had the same thing! And I think she was 2! They found it because only one eye was showing red-eye in photos. Crazy. She's had a long road, but is a healthy, happy little girl.
http://stanclifffamily.blogspot.com/2007/10/good-news.html