Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Vince...

So I LOVE Vince Vaughn...really really love him. Not in a attractive sort of way I just find him to be the absolute funniest person EVER. He can really just be sitting there and it makes me laugh. Conwey thinks he is pretty much as funny as I do so we love to watch his movies.

Last night we had tickets to go see him live with Kevin James...I mean how can you go wrong with that duo?



It was sooooo much fun. It was in DC and we went to eat before with some great friends.
They had 3 other comics there and they were really funny. I forgot how much I love to laugh that hard...tears streaming....
I am so sad I forgot to take any pictures...it was such a fun night though.

Looking forward to their new movie...hoping it's as good as it should be!


1 comment:

Jayne said...

lucky! i bet it was soo funny!