Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010


Halloween...I love Halloween. Sienna loves Halloween too...she made a pretty cute witch. (after about 3 other costumes)




I really couldn't believe it when Jackson wanted to be a banana this year! Usually he likes the blood and gore....Little bugger still on the no smiling kick though...


Jackson and his BFF Grant..who was a hamster...

Sienna did not like the Guts....and thought it was weird that we kept calling it Guts....




She got every last pumpkin seed because I am crazy for roasting the pumpkin seeds! We love them!

Everyone hard at work...

Except Hunter.....

Then they all gave up...

and started doing this....

But Conwey and I finished them up...mine is the one you can't tell what it is! Ha!

Baby Hudson came up to go trick or treating with us...Rachel and Jimmy came too....we had chili and cornbread and wayyyyy too much candy!

Sienna and her cute lil pumpkin..

And for some reason Conwey thought she should have blood....doesn't he know this is our only girl...and he has 3 boys???

After trick or treating the boys talked me into watching not one but TWO scary movies with them...We were up till 2:00 am....I am too old to go to bed at 2 am! Luckily we had no school Monday or Tuesday...woooooo hoooooo. I love it when there's no school! Sleeping in...not having to make lunches. Such a nice treat!

So all in all it was a pretty good Halloween...and I can't believe it's over....now I have to go take everything down...just to put up the Christmas stuff in 4 more weeks...ahhhhhhhhhhhh............

No comments: