Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend....

So besides Sienna's birthday that happened to fall on Memorial Day Weekend we did a few other things...
We went with some people from Conwey's office to some Horse Stables out in Middleburg. We decided to just take Sienna and Jackson...keep it a little more mellow. It's amazing what a difference it makes when you only have 2 verses 4!
It was actually a really nice day and I didn't think I would enjoy it but I did. The kids loved the horses. They had all kinds of horses from different races that had won at one time or another.





So the next day the kids talked us into going to Kings Dominion...for those of you not from around this area it's a big amusement park like Disneyland.
It was fun. They all loved it. The boys talked Jackson into riding the Dominator and when they got off said he had tears streaming down his face saying...I don't want to die! It made me really laugh...after he said he would go again.
We met cousins there and I didn't get to see my bigger guys very much thanks to their Uncle who took them on the bigger rides. Thanks Nico. We had Sienna going on the kiddie rides most of the day.
They have a big water park too that the boys waited in lines for hours to get on. It was fun going down the river until the end when I flipped over and under with Sienna in hand...hmmm I wonder how that happened...(yes Conwey was nearby)




So Sienna wanted to see all the characters but then when it came her turn she wouldn't let go of my leg...sheesh Sienna it's just Scooby Doo!


So my son Hunter decided he wanted to be pulled up by a cable 50 or more feet and then dropped. He and his cousin Nicolas went together and I almost had a heart attack!
This doesn't even show how high it really is...


So then Sienna wanted to go on the Log ride so we got on and she was fine until we got to the top where they drop you over and she started freaking out. I really thought she was going to pee in her pants. I felt so bad! But she was fine as soon as we went and then wanted to go again.
We had to buy the picture...I think they only charged us 20 bucks for it...but it was worth it!
Priceless!

I thought this was so funny....Jackson took it of Conwey and Sienna.


I had to put it in even though it's blurry.....

So Summer is finally here...(well the kids have a few more weeks of school) but it is definitely my favorite time of year!!! Woo hoo!





Watch at your own risk if you get motion sickness. There is no sound to it. Sorry.

6 comments:

Haley said...

looks like you guys had a great memorial weekend as well. I haven't been to church in over 4 weeks- don't think I'll ever go back, but we do need a girls night. When school is out and life isn't so crazy for you guys.

Jayne said...

jessie! that video made me sick thinking of them coming down so fast! boys are crazy.

sincerely margie mei said...

I love the pictures of the farm, it is beautiful!! Looks like you had a great memorial weekend.....

Paula said...

Looks like a great weekend!I would have had a heartattack watching them fell on those big rides.

Erica said...

Looks like fun! We'll have to do the Kings Dominion thing with our kids, too.

Happy late birthday, Sienna!

Unknown said...

I am on a holiday its good to see that everyone are trying their best to keep up the Spirit by having such great articles posted.

Cheers, Keep it up.

___________________
Susana
We do your Marketing for best sales