Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hunter and Guitar

So I am surfacing for a minute from the land of craziness and baseball. And yes next week we get to add swim practice to it...ahhhhhh.
I feel some days I am barley keeping above water....which I know a lot of people feel like at this time of the year.

Hunter had his last little guitar concert last night in middle school because yes...he will be in High School next year. Ask me how bad I am freaking out about that one!
Anyway I always get a bit emotional at the end of the year things. I really feel like we just started this year and now it's coming to a close.
It's amazing how much better these kids got in one year. Last year it was a little brutal to listen to and this year they sounded great.

And this is how I tried to entertain Sienna...lots of gum.....

And this is what Jackson did....


Sienna and I....

Coop had a baseball game so he couldn't be there....
So it was a great concert and I am so sad Hunter is leaving middle school and Cooper is going in....but I am sure it will all work out. Right???

2 comments:

Brooke said...

We have not yet entered into the life of musical instruments with our kids but I know it's only a matter of time. My parents had to endure years of screechy violins and violas (though they are the ones who forced us to play) and i know payback is heading my way.

It's amazing how quickly time passes, the kids really do grow in the blink of an eye. What a great mom you are to have such active, involved kids. I know you drive all over creation to get them where they need to be!

I wish we were in VA for some fun girls nights this summer!

sincerely margie mei said...

Jess, I love that picture of you and Sienna! You are both beautiful...