Monday, April 6, 2009

Ashburn



I don't know if any of you know this but I LOVE living where I live.
We moved to Ashburn almost 3 years ago (in July) and everyday I feel so lucky to live here.
I drive down the streets everyday and look around and it just makes me happy.
I remember when we were looking out here and we would come out on the weekends to look at houses, and I remember never wanting to leave to go back down to Arlington. It is just so peaceful and pretty here.

It is so kid friendly, so convenient, tons of families, kids everywhere, you can park and just walk into stores, and restaurants which sounds silly but after living in Arlington for so long I soooo appreciate that.
My sister always tells me that I live in my little Ashburn bubble and never want to leave but it is kind of true. I have everything I need right here.
I just wish my husband loved it as much as I do....I ask him all the time what is there not to love about it here?
Seriously if any of you are looking for a great area to move to I highly recommend Ashburn! I snapped a few pictures just of the things I look at everyday driving around....and they probably don't do Ashburn the justice it deserves.



And speaking of things I love...I walked around the corner the other night and Jackson and Sienna were just chilling watching TV like this....I love how much my boys love their sister!

5 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

So beautiful! I am seriously jelous! We have some friends moving your way Jeff and Annie Greene. I need to find out what city exactly but they are an awesome family!

Elizabeth said...

Jess: I love all the pictures of Ashburn. So gorgeous. They make me homesick for VA. Spring was always my favorite time of year there with all the blossoms and daffodils. What a dreamy place to live!

Margaret Kay said...

I enjoyed the little walk through your place. I'd love to see some photos of your house too.

Hannah said...

Ashburn really is beautiful, and so new and clean. I love it too!

sincerely margie mei said...

Ashburn is beautiful! looks like a great place to live. My parents went on a mission to the Washington D.C. temple and my mom is always talking about how beautiful that area is. I love your easter photos, your kids are gorgeous.