Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nats Game

We went to a Nationals Baseball Game the other night as a family minus Hunter who had a date....

It was lots of fun. The new Nat's stadium is so great with lots for kids to do.


Sienna is well taken care of by her brothers.....

Sienna and Jackson loved the racing presidents...

Coop was having fun there I promise...despite the look on his face when I wanted to take a picture with him. My family...none of them will ever take pictures except Sienna...she has no issues with posing!





We even got fireworks there.... and they were playing my family's (as in my siblings, uncles etc..) song American Pie...which of course made me cry.
I miss all of them and my cute mom a lot.


And after about 2 minutes in the car...she was out!

2 comments:

Michelle Lee said...

Great photos :)

ej said...

I've had so much fun catching up on your blog, what a fun summer you are having!! Now if only it would slow down eh?